Hey there milklets!
This is more of a women’s post today as I am here to talk about going braless and being more in touch with ourselves! I think since the TV show that was on ITV with Alexander Armstrong and Ashley Banjo remaking the Full Monty and then the ladies version being released just a short while after displaying to us girls that we should check our breasts, I have wanted to make sure more than ever people do the same.
I have checked my breasts regularly since I was in school for lumps and there have been a couple of times where I have found someone and have been to the doctors and thankfully, nothing has been wrong. My family has no history of breast cancer but this doesn’t mean I should stop checking.
It is so important for you all to check your breasts regularly and even if you’re a little suspicious, go and get checked! It could save your life. I found this wonderful little “How To Check” image online, please follow it!
I just wanted to mention this to you ladies because it means a lot to me that everyone is safe!
I also want to talk today about going braless/wireless for a month this year and seeing how it makes you feel! I did it in February and it has changed the way I look at the underwear I choose forever! There are so many benefits of going braless too! Here are a few:
- Perkier – Your boobs will get perkier and the height of the nipple will grow!
- Strength – Because your boobs are constantly shrowded in lace, the areola and the nipple becomes super sensitive and therefore more susceptible to pain. Not wearing a bra makes them stronger because they are exposed more to fabrics!
- Save money! – Bras costs loads of money and people like me who have big breasts have to spend so much more! Save money by going braless!
- Pain reduction – The pain of wearing a bra when it is the wrong size can be awful and if you don’t wear one then you won’t have this problem!
- Confidence – You expose your shape of your breasts and set them free and you suddenly feel like nobody can make you feel embarrassed again! You have already accomplished something nerve-wracking!
- Lingerie – You don’t need to worry about making stuff match!
I think it is the best thing I’ve done in a while!